Thursday, June 5, 2008

love*jenna

I am SO excited about our calligrapher, Jenna Hein. She is all the rage right now on wedding blogs so luckily we snapped her up before her popularity is such that she doesn't have time for the weddings of mere mortals like us.





Jenna is actually a good friend of my friend Amanda, who introduced Jenna's beautiful work to me last year. In the abyss of indecision that has defined my wedding planning skills, there have been few things that I have been SURE of from the start. First came our photographer, Michéle M. Waite (who I stalked on the internet for months before we had a date to book her). And then came Jenna's calligraphy. Swoon. I'm not doing it justice here, but she's been featured on Brooklyn Bride, Thoughtful Day, and Design*Sponge (via the guest blog).


Jenna did a whole packet of different versions of our names, our date, and our venue for me to use on our website and for our invitations. The website is up, thank god, and now I'm super inspired to do our invites! Must find time to start those....

No comments: