Tuesday, September 23, 2008

piglets make everyone smile

My friendy Laura, whose beautiful wedding I have yet to post photos of as promised, sent this photo of their new piglets this morning.



10 piglets all lined up next to 450 lb mamma. I do need a farm. In a seriously bad way. Especially after touring Jora's amazing home (complete with raised beds and 9 chickens) on simple lovely yesterday.

Soooo make that a mid-century styled home with farm-like tendencies. And probably no pigs, though they are very cute.

3 comments:

What he ate, what I ate. said...

oh goodness! i could just eat them up... not literally, i'm a vegetarian, but you know what i mean.

jora said...

Those little piglets are so, so very sweet lying there with their mama. I would love to see them running around!

p.s. thx so much for the compliments....

P said...

OH. MY. GOD. I WANT I WANT I WANT!