Thursday, February 19, 2009

andre balazs prints for the standard

In doing a teensy bit of snooping around The Standard's site before we left, I found these:






So awesome. I love his whimsical patterns and shapes and groovy colors. Kind of wanting... but I know I do not need. Prints are like tea towels in my life... I just like to have them so I can visit them in their drawer every once in a while when I need to look at something pretty. I am comforted by their presence alone. Which admittedly is a little weird.

Also, in case anyone else is heading to Miami, definitely recommend The Standard. Esp if you can get a good rate. We liked that it's small and stylish and simple and off the main drag. Tall hotels scare me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! The pictures are great, I can't wait to see your wedding shots!