Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Confections I would eat if they were not paper

The Paper Nut has really freaked me out this afternoon. These cakes especially. Ask Amanda. I went into an utterly manic state when I saw this suite today and repeated "cake" (over IM, of course) more times than could ever be considered necessary or even sane.



I want to make little cakes and surround myself with perfectly styled whimsy at all times. I love how the lines aren't perfect and the circles are a little wobbly and organic. I might need to buy these samples just so I can pet them when I'm feeling sad.

via Black Eiffel's guest blogger, Jeanie Nelson. She may or may not fall into the same unmentionable category as those girls from yesterday.

8 comments:

Courtney said...

gorgeous!

Indian Summers said...

So, so lovely.

Katie said...

These are fantastic!!! Sooo pretty.

Melissa said...

So pretty and I love the colors!

100layercake said...

I absolutely am going nutters over this paper company!!! Love the sophisticated yet whimsical designs.

~Jillian

Rachel said...

Want, want, want!!!!

The Design Boards said...

I love these!

Sara said...

Love these! looks like they may have spelled josie's name wrong on the invite though?! anyways, they are super cute! :)